- 1 – Large onion chopped and (4) cloves of garlic cut fine.
- 3 – Deiced medium size potatoes, also peel and deice (4) carrots.
- 1 – 28Oz. can of stewed tomatoes.
- 2 – 16Oz. Bags of Italian frozen vegetables.
- 4-Oz’s of frozen peas.
- 4-Oz’s of canned corn.
- 2 – 15-1/4 Oz cans of dark red kidney beans.
- Sweet basil, crushed red pepper, salt, Italian spices to taste.
In a large pot, add little olive oil and brown the chopped onion & garlic, add – potatoes and liquefy. Add stewed tomatoes, sweet basil, pepper, spices and add water. Broil in pot and add all the above ingredients and ¼ cup of olive oil, cook to taste.